- October 11, 2021 • Saturna Sdn Bhd Wins 2021 GIFA Power Award for Islamic Asset ManagementSaturna Sdn Bhd has won the 2021 Global Islamic Finance Awards Power Award for Islamic Asset Management.
- July 15, 2020 • FRAUD ALERT: Whatsapp Scam Using Saturna's NameFRAUD ALERT: Whatsapp Scam Using Saturna's Name
- May 4, 2020 • Malaysia EPF Names Saturna Sdn Bhd Best International Equity Fund Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (May 4, 2020) – Malaysia’s Employees Provident Fund has announced the winners of its 2019 External Fund Managers Awards, selecting Saturna Sdn Bhd for two awards in the FTSE Shariah World Developed Mandate 2019 category: “Best International Equity Fund Manager” overall and “Best 3-Year ROI International Equity Fund Manager.”
- March 27, 2020 • Important Notice: We are back to normal operations during the RMCO. Cut-off times for your investments is 4 pm.The Movement Control Order (MCO) imposed by the Malaysian government, which came to force on March 18, was extended until April 14 and likely longer. Saturna has revised its cut-off time for all purchase and redemption request submissions to 2.00 pm Malaysian time effective from 30th March 2020 to 14th April 2020 or any later MCO date as announced by the Malaysian government (MCO period).
- February 18, 2019 • Saturna Sdn Bhd Names New PresidentSaturna Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Saturna Capital Corporation, recently announced the appointment of Shahariah Shaharudin as its new president.Shahariah is filling the position previously held by Monem Salam who has returned to Saturna’s U.S. office.
- August 8, 2018 • Saturna Sdn Bhd Named Islamic ESG Asset Manager of the YearSaturna Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Saturna Capital Corporation, received the Islamic ESG Asset Manager of the Year Award during the Asset Triple A Islamic Finance Awards on July 10, 2018.
- December 26, 2017 • Saturna Sdn Bhd Named Best Asset Manager at Islamic Business & Finance Southeast Asia AwardsSaturna Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Saturna Capital Corporation, received the Best Asset Manager Award during the Islamic Business & Finance Southeast Asia Awards held November 29, 2017.
- February 4, 2017 • Banker with an eye on human behaviour
Financial services may be the mainstay of Datuk Dr. Vaseehar Hassan's lifelong pursiut, but clinical psychology and Malay leadership are two topics that fascinate him...
The article, 'Banker with an eye on human behavior' was published in Focus Malaysia and first appeared in its pull-out, Focusweek on Feb 4-10, 2017.
- November 21, 2014 • Saturna Capital Named Best Islamic Asset ManagerSaturna Capital Corporation, a U.S. investment management company and parent company to Kuala Lumpur-based Saturna Sdn. Bhd., has been named "Best Islamic Asset Management Company in the Americas" by Islamic Finance News, sponsor of the IFN Islamic Investor Awards 2014.
- February 7, 2014 • Saturna Sdn Bhd Launches Islamic ASEAN Equity Fund in MalaysiaSaturna Sdn. Bhd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Saturna Capital Corporation, launched today its ASEAN Equity Fund, a Malaysian fund focused on public equities of Islamically-qualified companies in the ASEAN region. Saturna’s Islamic screening process is based on some of the most stringent criteria in the Islamic fund industry.
- March 6, 2012 • Saturna Sdn. Bhd. Partners with Crescent Wealth To Launch Islamic Fund in AustraliaSaturna Capital Corporation, investment adviser to the Amana Mutual Funds Trust, has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Saturna Sendirian Berhad has been granted an Islamic fund management license by the Malaysian Securities Commission.
- June 2, 2010 • Saturna Capital Establishes Subsidiary in Malaysia, Responds to Growing Global Demand for Islamic Investment ManagementSaturna Capital Corporation, investment adviser to the Amana Mutual Funds Trust, has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Saturna Sendirian Berhad has been granted an Islamic fund management license by the Malaysian Securities Commission.